Student ID cards available M-TH on the main campus
The Campus Safety department is providing ID cards for students who need them.
If you do not have an HFC ID card and you will be taking any on-campus or hybrid classes in the Fall semester, please follow these procedures:
IDs will be provided between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, by appointment.
There is no cost to receive your official HFC ID, but you must be registered for Summer or Fall 2021 classes.
- Fill out the pre-screening form on the day you wish to come to campus to get your ID. Bring your driver's license or other official ID, and your HFC student number (your student number is visible when you login to the student portal).
- Your temperature will be taken when you arrive on campus. Come to the main campus through the North Drive so you can be screened.
- Tell the screeners that you are there to get your HFC ID, and they will direct you where to park so you may go to the Campus Safety office.
- Proceed to the Campus Safety office, Building N on the main campus, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
- You must exercise social distancing. Follow the directions of Campus Safety personnel, and stay 6 feet away from other people.
- You may need to wait if others are present to receive their HFC ID.
- You will be directed where to go and where to stand, and when to remove your mask so your photo can be taken. Your face must be fully visible for your ID photo.
- Your ID will be created and given to you. Carry it with you any time you come to campus. We recommend that you wear it on a lanyard.