Student ID cards available M-TH on the main campus
The Campus Safety department is providing ID cards for students who need them.
Student Photo IDs will be taken at the Welcome Center
Monday & Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday & Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
There is no cost to receive your official HFC ID, but you must be currently registered for classes.
- Fill out the Student Daily Health Screening Form on the day you wish to come to campus to get your ID.
- Bring your driver's license or other official ID, and a copy of your current schedule with your HFC student number (your student number is visible when you login to the student portal).
- Proceed to the Welcome Center on the main campus. Follow the directions of Campus Safety personnel. Follow the most current facemask requirements.
- You may need to wait if others are present to receive their HFC ID.
- Your face must be fully visible for your ID photo.
- Your ID will be created and given to you. Carry it with you any time you come to campus.
Please call 313-845-9862 if you have any questions.