Strategy and Information
The Office of Strategy and Information has, as its primary mission, the collection, analysis, and distribution of data for use in planning, decision-making, policy formulation, marketing, and communication at Henry Ford College. We serve as a clearinghouse for all information pertaining to the College and disseminate this information to a broad array of internal and external constituents.
The responsibilities of the Office of Strategy and Information include:
- Collect, analyze, and distribute data for use in planning, decision-making, and policy formation within the College.
- Conduct major survey research projects, such as those tracking student satisfaction and program graduates.
- Serve as the College’s primary data source for external reporting to federal agencies, state agencies, accrediting bodies, and the general public.
- Develop reports using WebFOCUS software, which allows end users (college employees) to run reports and view data via a web browser interface.
Strategic and Operational Planning
- Provide leadership and coordination of the College’s strategic planning process in cooperation with the Strategic Planning Committee.
- Assist academic and administrative departments in linking college and program data to operational planning initiatives.
- Support college-wide processes for determining the effectiveness of programs, services, and the institution as a whole in order to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide services that support the integration of strategic and operational planning, budgeting, assessment, and accreditation.
Marketing and Communication
- Represent Henry Ford College to its stakeholder groups with enthusiasm, accuracy, consistency and integrity.
- Utilize effective and efficient communications to position the institution as an exemplary educational partner for business and industry in Southeast Michigan and the state.
- Oversee the work of the on-campus Graphics Center.