HFC Board Meeting Schedule
The HFC Board of Trustees meetings are held monthly at 7 p.m. in the Andrew A. Mazzara Administrative Services and Conference Center (ASCC, Building L) in the Rosenau board room on the first floor, unless otherwise specified. NOTE: All meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic are held remotely, via Zoom. All meetings are open to the public.
Remaining 2020-2021 academic year meetings:
- Monday, August 10, 2020
- Monday, September 21, 2020
- Monday, October 19, 2020
- Monday, November 16, 2020
- Monday, December 21, 2020
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021
- Monday, February 15, 2021
- Monday, March 15, 2021
- Monday, April 19, 2021
- Monday, May 17, 2021
- Monday, June 14, 2021
The board does not meet in July. Meetings for the next fiscal year begin in August.
2020 Meeting Minutes and Board Reports
Minutes from the most recent meeting are not available until they are officially approved by the Board at the following month's meeting. All minutes posted here have been officially approved by the Board. For all previous Board documents, visit our Archive of All Board of trustees Meetings, Agendas, and Reports
Previous Meeting Minutes and Board Reports
2019 Meeting Minutes
- Monday, December 16, 2019 minutes
- Monday, November 18, 2019 minutes
- Monday, October 21, 2019 minutes
- Monday, September 16, 2019 minutes
- Monday, August 12, 2019 minutes
- Monday, June 17, 2019 minutes
- Monday, May 20, 2019 minutes
- Monday, April 16, 2019 minutes
- Monday, March 18, 2019 minutes
- Monday, February 18, 2019 minutes
- Tuesday, January 22, 2019 minutes
Recordings of Board Meetings
HFC Board of Trustees meetings are video recorded. These recordings are available online within one month of each meeting. The camera is placed in the center of the room and faces the Board. All meeting attendees should be aware that the camera remains in recording mode throughout the Board meeting, including several minutes prior to and following the meeting.
The recording may pick up unintended audio or video footage within range of the camera, including individual conversations and comments.
Auxiliary Aids for Meeting Visitors
The HFC Board of Trustees will provide reasonable auxiliary aids and services, such as hand signers for the hearing impaired, audio tapes of printed materials being considered at the meeting, to individuals with disabilities at the meeting (and/or hearing) upon two weeks’ notice to the HFC Board of Trustees.
Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact the HFC College Board of Trustees and leave a message which includes:
- Your name and contact information;
- What meeting and the date you wish to attend; and
- What type of aid you are requesting.
This notice was posted by Kathy Dimitriou, Executive Assistant to the President, to comply with Sections 4 and 5 of the Michigan Open Meetings Act (MCL 15.265).