HFC Tuition Freeze Guarantee
HFC's tuition freeze guarantee helps assure its students they’re making the best choice possible.
This guarantees any tuition increase levied by the College after a student's initial semester of enrollment will be refunded to the student upon graduation, if they meet the criteria listed below.
Criteria and qualifications
- A student must earn their degree within four successive years after first enrolling at HFC.
- Any refund is based solely on the amount of tuition increase imposed after the initial semester of a student’s four successive years at HFC.
- A tuition refund cannot be claimed for any semester during which the student received financial aid, except for loans, or direct sponsorship for tuition.
- All coursework for a degree must have been completed at HFC. Students who transferred to HFC do not qualify.
- The refund applies only to the first 62 credit hours needed to complete a degree program.
- Only one refund will be issued per student.
- A formal request for a refund must be made within one year of your HFC graduation date. To make a formal request for the Tuition Freeze Guarantee, upon graduation, send an email to email@example.com or mail a letter to the address listed below.
- Refund checks may be expected 6 weeks after students have received written approval that they have met the criteria for the tuition freeze guarantee.
Tuition Freeze Guarantee
Registration and Records
Henry Ford College
5101 Evergreen Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
Be sure to include your name, HANK ID number, degree received and date of graduation. Further information regarding the Tuition Freeze Guarantee may be obtained in the Office of Admissions, Registration and Records.