Free Tuition Comparison
- Submit the 2012-2013 FAFSA for Winter 2013 and Spring/Summer 2013
- Submit the 2013-2014 FAFSA for Fall 2013, Winter 2014, and Spring/Summer 2014
- Be sure to add HFCC's School Code --- 002270
FAFSA & Forms
Financial Aid will be hosting FAFSA & Forms sessions every Wednesday from 1:00-4:00 p.m. through the end of June. The purpose of these sessions is to assist students with filling out their FAFSA as well as to review forms filled out by the student for accuracy.
FAFSA & Forms sessions will be held in the Welcome Center. No appointments are necessary, students are encouraged to drop in on a first-come, first-serviced basis.
Please note the Financial Aid Priority Deadline for Fall 2013 is June 6, 2013 to submit the 2013-2014 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and June 27, 2013 to submit all other documentation. In order to meet the Financial Aid Priority Deadline, a student must:
- Submit the 2013-2014 FAFSA . The FAFSA must be received by HFCC by June 6, 2013. Please note, it generally takes 3-5 days from the time a student submits their FAFSA for our office to receive it into our system.
- Submit any requested documentation needed to complete your financial aid file by June 27, 2013.
Students that do not meet the required Priority Deadline dates are still eligible to apply for financial aid. However, those students will not be protected from de-registration and will have to set up a payment plan or pay for their classes in full by the posted payment deadline while they wait for their financial aid to be processed.
Registering for Classes? Be sure to register by the Census Date
Financial Aid adjusts awards, as required, based on a student's enrollment as of the Census Date. Specifically, this means that Pell Grant payments will be based on the number of credit hours for which a student is enrolled as of the Census Date for that semester.
To ensure the maximum Pell Grant for which you are eligible as well as avoid having to pay back Pell Grant funds already disbursed to your account, students are STRONGLY encouraged to complete their course schedule on or before the Census Date. The Census Dates are as follows:
- The Census Date for Spring/Summer 2013 is May 15, 2013
- The Census Date for Fall 2013 is September 6, 2013
- The Census Date for Winter 2014 is January 28, 2014.
- The Census Date for Spring/Summer 2014 is May 21, 2014.
Need to Submit Financial Aid Documents?
If your documents are ready to submit, you need only place them in any Enrollment Services drop box. Drop boxes are located in the Welcome Center and in the Campus Safety Office.