Student Council of HFC
Do you want to Join Student Council?
We are accepting applications for mid-year appointments to the Student Council of HFC. The term of service will begin in the winter 2016 semester.
Purpose of HFC's Student Council is:
- To enhance the quality of student life through effective representation of the HFC student body;
- To provide an organized means of expression for HFC students; and
- To represent the students’ perspective on various College committees as they pertain to students’ interests.
- Candidates for the Student Council shall be registered for a minimum of six (6) credit hours in each semester while serving on the Student Council;
- A candidate cannot be a member of the College Board of Trustees, the College Alumni Association Board, the College Foundation Board, the Student Newspaper Board, or the College student newspaper, the MIRROR NEWS;
- A candidate must carry a cumulative GPA of 2.50; and
- Candidates must have the approval of the Student Council Advisory Board.
Completed applications may be submitted via email, U.S. Mail, or in person.
Mailing Address: Henry Ford College ATTN: Adam Hazlett, N-231 5101 Evergreen Road Dearborn, MI 48128
For additional information or questions, please contact Adam Hazlett, Staff Advisor to HFC’s Student Council, at 313-845-6406 or email@example.com.