Henry Ford College Workforce and Professional Development (WFPD) programs provide top-quality career and technical training programs for careers in business and industry.
Our customized, person-centered training programs include:
- Manufacturing education and skilled trades,
- Supply chain and logistics,
- Business and computer technology,
- Energy and construction technology,
- Power and Trades Pathways,
- Health sciences,
- Industrial sewing and pattern making,
What you can expect from all workforce and professional development programs:
- Professional skill development
- Real-world experience with real-world technologies and techniques
- Highly qualified, professional instructors
- Career enhancement for in-demand career fields
In addition to our training courses, certifications, and degrees, we also offer personal growth and enrichment opportunities in our community such as employment certification and articulated credit (dual enrollment).
Career and Technical Training
HFC provides comprehensive career and technical training programs to support you in your career in business and industry, whether you are just starting out or you want to advance to a higher level in your field.
Robotics and Automation Training
HFC is a partner in the Workforce Intelligence Network for Southeast Michigan (WIN) to provide robotics and automation training. WIN is a partnership of 10 community colleges and six Michigan Works! agencies.
HFC offers these robotics and automation programs free of charge to qualified participants. Fill out our Advance Michigan Catalyst contact form.
HFC offers continuing education classes delivered online through a user-friendly platform, Ed2Go. Learn new skills or enhance skills you already have! If you are a teacher, many of these classes count toward State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs). Classes begin the third Wednesday of each month.
Contact Workforce and Professional Development at 313-317-6600 or email@example.com.