Henry Ford College Workforce and Professional Development (WFPD) programs provide top-quality career and technical training programs for careers in business and industry.
Our customized, person-centered training programs include:
- Manufacturing education and skilled trades,
- Supply chain and logistics,
- Business and computer technology,
- Energy and construction technology,
- Health sciences,
- Industrial sewing and pattern making,
What you can expect from all workforce and professional development programs:
- Professional skill development
- Real-world experience with real-world technologies and techniques
- Highly qualified, professional instructors
- Career enhancement for in-demand career fields
In addition to our training courses, certifications, and degrees, we also offer personal growth and enrichment opportunities in our community such as employment certification and articulated credit (dual enrollment).
Career and Technical Training
HFC provides comprehensive career and technical training programs to support you in your career in business and industry, whether you are just starting out or you want to advance to a higher level in your field.
HFC's Corporate College offers a tailored learning in technical skill and development topics for business and industry.
At HFC, these non-credit programs and standalone courses enable companies to strategically create education plans.