Welcome to the HFC University Center, home of our university partners. HFC established the University Center in May 2014 and the Center is located on the third floor of the Welcome Center (Building WC). Currently, HFC university partners include Madonna University (MU) and Siena Heights University (SHU).

HFC expects to enter into partnership agreements with several more Michigan-based universities to offer students greater opportunities for upper-level undergraduate and graduate programs at the university level. Some of the important benefits for HFC students include the following:

The HFC University Center offers convenient areas for students to meet with a university advisor, form study groups, use computer work stations, and other resources to support student success!

For more information about transfers to or from Henry Ford College, visit our Transfer Resources Page.

University Partners

Please contact the individual(s) at each institution below for more information and for assistance in developing your individualized educational plan to transfer in from HFC.

Siena Heights University

Portrait of Jennifer Dickey.Siena Heights University logo
Ms. Jennifer Dickey
Assistant Director
Phone: 313-317-9450
Email: jdickey@sienaheights.edu

Location and Hours of Operation
Welcome Center (Building WC): Room #314
Fall/Winter: Monday–Thursday, 9 a.m.–6 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m.–2 p.m.
Spring/Summer: Monday–Thursday, 9 a.m.–6 p.m.

SHU degree programs offered on the HFC campus

  • Bachelor of Applied Science;
  • Bachelor of Business Administration;
  • Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies;
  • Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership;
  • Master of Arts in Health Care Leadership.

Madonna University

Madonna University logo

Jennifer Salloum
Site Coordinator for Madonna University
Phone: 313-317-9455
Email: jsalloum@madonna.edu, admissions@madonna.edu

Location and Hours of Operation
Welcome Center (Building WC): Room #336
Monday – Thursday: 9AM – 5:15PM
Fridays and earlier/later times by appointment only

Madonna degree programs offered on the HFC campus:

  • Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
  • Bachelor of Social Work
  • Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies
  • Transfer pathways and guides for other majors offered at MU

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I make an appointment with a particular university representative?

To request an appointment, contact the representative listed for the individual university.

When I apply for financial aid, do I indicate MU, SHU or HFC?

You will need to indicate the educational institution that you will attend.

Can you print my HFC transcripts?

No, we cannot. We do not have access to HFC records. Please go to HFC Self-Service. You will need to select "Add New Request". Your transcript will be sent within 24–48 hours.