Transfer Out From HFC to a College or University

The college or university to which you are planning to transfer will provide you with their transfer equivalencies from HFC.

It is your responsibility to determine these equivalencies.

A good place to start is the Michigan College Mall. If HFC transfer equivalencies are not listed here, you will need to contact your new school directly.

The information in the Michigan College Mall is maintained by the individual participating schools. Therefore, HFC is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.