Log in to Your Course
Start Your Online Course
- Check your class start date: You cannot access your class until the first day of class. Your class start date is listed on your class schedule in WebAdvisor.
- Log in to HFC Online: Use your HFC username and password to log in to HFC Online.
- Contact your instructor: if your class does not appear in HFC Online. Not all instructors use HFC Online.
What’s my username and password?
HFC now uses one username and password for all systems, including WebAdvisor, HFC Online, HawkMail, GroupWise, network logins and more. Login support page provides information and links on how to manage your HFC universal password and other account information.
Why can’t I log in?
- Your class has not started yet. You cannot access your class until the first day of class. Check your class start date. It is listed on your class schedule in WebAdvisor.
- Your instructor may not use HFC Online. Not all classes are available in HFC Online. Contact your instructor for directions on how to access classes not in HFC Online. Instructor contact information can be found in the Staff Directory.
- There may be an error in your account. Contact HFC Online support by email at email@example.com or by phone at 313.845.9663.
Faculty needing support should contact HFC Online support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 313.845.9663.