Presidential finalist interviews conclude Mar. 26-28
The Board of Trustees will interview the five finalists March 26-28. These interviews will be public meetings. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, March 26, starting at 5:00 p.m.: The Board will interview two finalists for 90 minutes each.
- Christopher M. Reber - 5:00 p.m.
- Casandra Ulbrich - 6:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 27, starting at 5:00 p.m.: The Board will interview two finalists for 90 minutes each.
- Tom Watkins - 5:00 p.m.
- Russell Kavalhuna - 6:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 28, starting at 5:00 p.m.: The Board will interview one finalist for 90 minutes. After a short recess, the Board will deliberate on the finalists.
- Michael Nealon - 5:00 p.m.
- After the conclusion of deliberations, the Board will conduct contract negotiations with the selected candidate, and will make an official public announcement once that process is completed.
All background and details on the presidential search, including the current timeline, can be found at hfcc.edu/presidential-search.