Spring International Luncheon Buffets
Fifty-One O One – the student-run restaurant at HFC – announces its 2014 International Buffet Lunches for the spring semester. These buffets run Thursdays, starting May 29 and throughout the entire month of June.
The schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, May 29: “A Taste of the Mediterranean” – The restaurant will be serving cuisine from Italy, Greece and Southern France;
- Thursday, June 5: “Hawaiian/Polynesian Cuisine” – The restaurant will be serving cuisine from the Hawaiian Islands and will feature a hog roast;
- Thursday, June 12: “Spanish New World” – The restaurant will be serving cuisine from the Americas and the Caribbean;
- Thursday, June 19: “European” – The restaurant will be serving cuisine from Scandinavia, as well as Central and Eastern Europe; and
- Thursday, June 26: “International Brunch” – The restaurant will be serving brunch with an international flavor (opening early at 10:30 a.m.).
“This has been an HFC spring tradition since 2003. Although we’ve been preparing and serving for 12 seasons, we’re continuously improving our menu with updates on the classics and new discoveries,” said Jeff Click, HFC Certified Hospitality Educator (CHE).
Seating is from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (10:30 a.m. on June 26). The cost to dine at each buffet luncheon is $14 per person. Reservations are not necessary but are recommended. For more information or to make reservations, call 313.206.5101. Check out each complete buffet menu at www.henryfordculinary.com.