WHFR-FM's Holistic Fair March 22
HFCC's independent, alternative radio station WHFR (89.3 FM) will host “The Festival of Enlightenment Holistic Fair” on Saturday, March 22, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Student and Culinary Arts Center.
Several special guest speakers will give lectures throughout the afternoon on various holistic and metaphysical topics. Additionally, attendees receive one-on-one access to some of the best holistic experts in the area. The guest speakers include:
- 11:30 a.m.: Adrianna Lesniak – “Using the Angelic Gateway: The Sacred Triad”;
- 12:30 p.m.: Peggy Sue Dyer – “Think Spring and Plant a Seed”;
- 1:30 p.m.: Chris & Dave Wattenberg –“Feel the Energy”;
- 2:30 p.m.: Chrissie Blaze – “The Mystic Secrets of Jesus: Revelations about His Life and Teachings”; and
- 3:30 p.m.: Cindy Gray – “Untie the Knots with Yoga”.
There will be a wide selection of holistic vendors and body workers, musical entertainment, tin-can raffles, local merchant discounts, and more.
Mike Holloway, host of the monthly WHFR talk show “Metaphysically Speaking,” came up with the idea for the holistic fair to provide much-needed funds to support WHFR’s operational costs, as well as bring the top holistic vendors to the area for all to experience. Healthy snacks (including vegan options) and beverages will be available for purchase. Parking is free. Admission is $5 (a donation to non-commercial WHFR) or FREE with a valid student or staff ID.