HFC’s Culinary Wellness Café opens Sept. 21
Formerly known as the Food Truck, HFC’s Culinary Wellness Café reopens for the first time since early 2020 on Wednesday, Sept. 21, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Culinary Wellness Café will be open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays during the Fall 2022 semester. Located inside the Skylight Café and just outside the Fifty-One O One restaurant (also reopening Sept. 21) in the Student & Culinary Arts Center (Bldg. M on the main campus), the Culinary Wellness Café offers great lunch options at $6 for a meal and one side dish. Additional sides are $3 each. The menu rotates on a weekly basis.
Meals and sides
Meals for the first week include:
- Combo 1: Mac & Cheese – Barilla pasta macaroni and cheese with broccoli
- Combo 2: Un-fried Chicken – Yogurt-dipped leg and thigh, oven-roasted with 12 herbs and spices served over locally grown greens
- Combo 3: Side Combo – Your choice of three sides
The side dishes include:
- Smashed redskin potatoes with gravy
- Braised greens
- Mac & cheese with broccoli
- Chili con halal carne
For questions or more information, call 313-845-9648.