Super Saturday is August 17. Our team is ready to help you!
HFC Enrollment Services invites you to an enrollment open house on Super Saturday, helping new and returning students register for classes and take care of finances for the Fall 2019 semester.
Super Saturday is August 17 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Henry Ford College Welcome Center on our main campus at 5101 Evergreen Road in Dearborn. Parking is plentiful and free. You do not need to RSVP; just show up on August 17.
Here is a campus map. Park next to Building WC and walk in.
During our full-service "Super Saturday," Aug. 17 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.:
- If you're new, you can apply to HFC
- You can receive advising about which courses to take
- You can get help with course placement (tests must begin by 11:00 a.m.)
- You can register for classes or make changes to your class schedule
- Financial Aid staff will be on site to answer your questions about funding your education
- You can pay your tuition
- You can obtain your official HFC student ID card, which you will need when you are on campus in the fall
- You can get set up for online orientation
- You can ask questions about any aspect of enrollment or student life at Henry Ford College.
We look forward to seeing you on campus! For further information about Super Saturday, call 313-845-6403.