Our team is ready to help YOU on Super Saturday, August 17
HFC Enrollment Services hosts an enrollment open house on Super Saturday, helping new and returning students register for classes and take care of finances for the Fall 2019 semester.
Super Saturday is August 17 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Henry Ford College Welcome Center on our main campus at 5101 Evergreen Road in Dearborn. Parking is plentiful and free. You do not need to RSVP; just show up on August 17.
Here is a campus map. Park next to Building WC and walk in.
During "Super Saturday" 2019:
- If you're new, you can apply to HFC
- You can receive advising on a walk-in basis
- If you're already enrolled, you can register for classes or make changes to your class schedule
- The Financial Aid department will be on site to answer your questions about funding your education
- You can pay your tuition
- You can obtain your official HFC student ID card, which you will need when you are on campus in the fall
We look forward to seeing you on campus! For further information about Super Saturday, call 313-845-6403.