Our team is ready to help YOU on Super Saturday, Jan. 5, 2019
HFC Enrollment Services hosts an enrollment open house on Super Saturday, helping new and returning students register for classes and take care of finances for the Winter 2019 semester.
Super Saturday is Jan. 5 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Henry Ford College Welcome Center on our main campus at 5101 Evergreen Road in Dearborn. Parking is plentiful and free. You do not need to RSVP; just show up on January 5.
"We will be here to take care of all of a student's enrollment needs," said Holly Diamond, HFC Executive Director of Enrollment Services/Registrar. "The Enrollment Services team is excited to be part the College's efforts to welcome new students."
During "Super Saturday" 2019:
- If you're new, you can apply to HFC
- You can receive advising on a walk-in basis (see below for details!)
- If you're already enrolled, you can register for classes or make changes to your class schedule
- The Financial Aid department will be on site to answer your questions about funding your education
- You can pay your tuition
- You can obtain your official HFC student ID card, which you will need when you are on campus in the fall
ADVISING for Super Saturday: The Advising Office will be taking walk-in visits on Saturday. You may reserve a spot in line by calling Academic Advising at 313-317-6845 on Saturday morning. You will be notified via text message about the anticipated wait time. No students will be placed in line after 12:30, so we can conclude advising by 1 pm.
We look forward to seeing you on campus! For further information about Super Saturday, call 313-845-6403.