Hawks’ Nest Student Food Pantry
Please consider making a donation to help support the Hawks’ Nest student food pantry. The Hawks’ Nest provides non-perishable food and personal care items for the students. Donations can be made at the Hawks’ Nest during the following hours of operation for the spring semester:
- Monday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday-Thursday: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
You can also schedule an office pick up for your donations by contacting Mandy Earl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-317-1756. Below is a list of the most needed items:
- Peanut Butter and Jelly;
- Canned Tuna/Chicken;
- Canned Meals (Ravioli, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Chili);
- Canned Beans (Kidney, Black, Baked);
- Canned Fruit or Individual Fruit Cups;
- Toothpaste and Toothbrushes;
- Shampoo & Conditioner;
- Women’s Deodorant; and
- Reusable Tote Bags.
Please do not donate expired food.
Open to the public.