Math and Science Division
An understanding of mathematics and science prepares citizens to contribute meaningfully to our ever changing and increasingly technological society.
The Math and Science Division at Henry Ford College (HFC) is a service division dedicated to providing a quality learning experience for all students.
Its mission is to provide:
- an understanding of mathematics and scientific facts, concepts, and methods that encourage critical thinking;
- courses equivalent to the first two years of a traditional undergraduate mathematics and science sequence;
- a series of specialty courses for those students whose career plans require a more customized experience;
- the necessary foundation for those students whose incoming background is insufficient to succeed at collegiate level mathematics and science; and
- outreach to the community.
|Fall||8:00am - 4:30pm||8:00am - 4:30pm||8:00am - 4:30pm||8:00am - 4:30pm||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Winter||8:00am - 4:30pm||8:00am - 4:30pm||8:00am - 4:30pm||8:00am - 4:30pm||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Spring||8:00am - 6:30pm||8:00am - 6:30pm||8:00am - 6:30pm||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Summer||8:00am - 6:30pm||8:00am - 6:30pm||8:00am - 6:30pm||8:00am - 6:30pm|
- Biological Sciences
- Engineering Technology - Architecture/Construction
- Engineering Technology - Drafting
- Engineering Technology - Electrical
- Engineering Technology - Mechanical
- Environmental Studies
- Science Education