Marketing & Communications: CareerFocus
HFC’s CareerFocus magazine reaches more than 50,000-85,000 readers in Dearborn and southeast Michigan with the latest trends in industry and career opportunities, as well specific programs tying directly to those high-growth areas in our state and throughout the country that offer the greatest potential for employment. Additionally, each issue includes compelling information on job training education programs, transfer programs, college preparation information, cultural event opportunities, and much more. With an elegant print edition combined with an online, interactive, multi-media addition, HFC can help you reach prospective students, corporations and community leaders efficiently utilizing a platform that is very cost effective.
In addition, HFC aggressively markets the magazine through the following mechanisms, which extend your organization’s marketing reach:
- Press release distributed through Vocus, a national press release distribution service;
- Press release distributed through Automation Alley, which reaches more than 600 media outlets and companies throughout Michigan;
- Aggressive Social Media Network marketing, which includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and the CareerFocus Consortium;
- Public Service Announcements through HFC’s WHFR 89.3 FM Radio Station, an independent, non-commercial station with thousands of listeners;
- HFC’s Comcast Cable Channel 24 (Dearborn community); and
- On-campus marketing and communication services, which include campus television monitors, posters, emails to all faculty, staff and students.
Advertising Rates and Dimensions
The finished size of the print edition of HFC’s CareerFocus is 13-1/4" x 10-3/4." Ads must be sent as press-quality, full color PDFs. The following sizes and prices are current throughout 2014. Please speak directly with an HFC representative about due dates for all marketing materials.
|Size||Dimensions (width x height)||Cost|
|One-third page||4 x 5.5"||$750|
|Half page||9.75 x 6.5"||$1,500|
|Full page||9.75 x 12"||$2,500 (best value)|