Marketing & Communications
The Office of Marketing & Communications represents Henry Ford College (HFC) to its stakeholder groups with enthusiasm, accuracy, consistency and integrity, and utilizes effective and efficient communications to position the institution as an exemplary educational partner for business and industry in Southeast Michigan and the state. The Office’s vision is to serve as an active and effective partner in making Henry Ford College regionally and nationally respected and recognized. Additionally, the Office of Communications oversees the work of the Graphics Center. The Office specifically supports the institutional mission and vision through the following objectives.
- Enhance activities that help HFC meet its mission, vision and core values.
- Effectively communicate and enhance HFC’s plan to be recognized as a premier institution for collaborative research and mutually beneficial partnerships for its various stakeholder groups (HFC students, faculty, staff; alumni; media; parents; future students; donors and friends; co-op partners; global business community; city, state and federal government officials; our hometown and neighbors, and the Board of Trustees).
- Serve as a media partner in telling the HFC story around the world.
- Lead and guide HFC’s social media campaign.
- Provide communication and public relation services to enhance fund drives.
- Assist in generating interest in HFC among high school students and their families.
- Enhance the use of electronic, social media and multi-media content in the delivery of news and information on HFC’s stakeholders.
- Involve HFC’s stakeholder groups in communications, public relations, publications, social media, multi-media and news opportunities.
- Engage/utilize HFC stakeholder groups to strengthen public relations and communications efforts.
- Build a stronger electronic image file to better tell the HFC story.
- Assist in hosting the College’s major guests.