I click the Submit Button and immediately get a timeout error.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator.
- Make sure that cookies are enabled in your browser.
Use the What's My User ID link on myHFCC Help Desk to find your password. You will need to provide your last name and either your HankID or your Social Security Number for identification.
What's My HankID?
- Every person, business, school, or other institution entered into the system is identified by a unique seven-digit number. This identifier is your HankID. This number should appear on all of your HFCC documents, and is the fastest way for HFCC staff to check your information when you have a problem or question.
What's My Password?
- For first time logins, your default password is the four-digit number representing your birth month and day. Upon logging in to WebAdvisor, you will have to change this password.
- If your birthdate is not in the system, then a random four-digit PIN number will be assigned. You may be able to reset your password to get logged in.
- If you've already logged in and changed your password, try checking your password hint. If this does not help, you will need to reset your password.
- If you have provided the system with an accurate email address, you can use the Reset My Password link in WebAdvisor. Otherwise, you will have to call 313.845.6403 or email email@example.com for assistance.
My last name has changed. Can I change my login to match it?
- Please call (313) 845-6403 for a WebAdvisor login name change. After your login name has been changed in WebAdvisor, you may contact the DVC HelpDesk to have your network login changed to match.