Child Development Center
The Child Development Center provides state-licensed, quality child care for children from two years, nine months to 12 years of age and toilet learned. Child care is available Monday through Friday for children of HFCC students, staff and the community. In addition, we are open evenings Monday through Thursday. The center hours provide for all-day or part-time child care.
Registration and Enrollment
- Children must be between two years, nine months to 12 years old and toilet trained.
- Children must have a physical exam with complete up-to-date immunizations.
- All paperwork (below) must be completed and submitted 24 hours before a child starts.
Print and complete the following forms for registration and enrollment:
- Registration form
- Welcome Letter and Parent Handbook: keep for your records
- Parent Contract
- Financial Agreement
- Childcare Information Card (or BCAL-3731)
- Health Appraisal form
- Physical Condition form: for school age children only
- Help Us Get to Know Your Child
Bring the completed paperwork and the $25 registration fee to the Child Development Center located along the south drive entrance of the main campus.
The child/teacher ratio insures adequate supervision, and allows for attention to be given to individual needs.
The HFCC Child Development Center is licensed by the State of Michigan, Office of Children and Adult Licensing, Family Independence Agency.
The Child Development Center is located on HFCC's main campus at 5101 Evergreen Road, just south of Ford Road, in Dearborn. View maps and directions.
For information, please contact:
Stephanie Stover, Early Childhood Supervisor, Child Development Center
Phone: (313) 317-6527