Student ID Cards
Student ID cards are free to all students currently enrolled at HFC through the Office of Campus Safety. This card is required to purchase books, use the gym, attend athletic events, borrow materials from the library, et al. To receive a Student ID card, students need their class schedule and a valid picture identification. There is no cost to obtain a Student ID card. If a student loses his or her Student ID card, there is no cost to replace it.
Location Change: Photos for Student ID cards are taken on the first floor at the Welcome Center (Building WC) on the main campus. The Welcome Center is open for students to get their Student ID cards from Monday through Friday. Please make note of the hours this service is available at the Welcome Center:
- Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Photos for Heath Career Student ID cards are taken in the Office of Campus Safety, located in the Learning Technology Center (LTC) Building (Building N) on the main campus. Again, students need their class schedule and a valid picture identification to obtain a Student ID card. Please make note of the hours this service is available at the Office of Campus Safety:
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To obtain your Student ID card:
- Student ID cards are free to students currently enrolled at HFC.
- It only takes a few minutes to have your photo taken by Campus Safety, located in the Welcome Center. Students will need to show their class schedule and picture identification before having their picture taken for their Student ID card. Acceptable forms of identification include a state driver's license, a state identification card, a passport or a Green Card.
- Take the card to the HFC Eshleman Library (Building B) on the main campus to have it activated as a library card.
For questions or further information on Student ID cards, call the Office of Campus Safety at 313-845-9862.