Career Resource Center
The purpose of the Career Resource Center (CRC) is to assist students, alumni, and community members with career decisions. Whether you're making your first career decision or changing your career direction, you're invited to visit the CRC and work with a professional counselor to assess your career situation. This process might take more than one appointment and could include the following services.
Hours and Location
The CRC is located in the Counseling Center in the middle of the first floor of the Learning Resources Building (Student Success Center). Just enter the Counseling Center and ask the receptionist for the CRC.
Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Career Decision Making
- Self assessment
- Personal interests
- Inventory of personal interests
- Personal aptitudes
- Personal values
- Inventory of personal values
- Job factors and personal temperament and characteristics
- Barriers to employment
- Identifying & overcoming barriers to employment
- Develop an educational plan that is linked to your program of study