For High School Counselors and Educators

This area of our Web site is designed especially for high school counselors and educators to access the information necessary to help students find success at HFC.

We encourage you to bookmark this site and use it as needed. If you have any suggestions for other content or improvements, please email us.

We look forward to helping you.

Visit Our Campus

High School and College Together

HFC Application

Visit for links to the online application.

Official Transcripts

Students who apply to HFC will need to send us an official, final transcript showing high school graduation. The transcript needs to be sent after the high school has notated on the transcript that the student has graduated. We do not need transcripts for admission purposes prior to graduation being posted.

Official transcripts are those that are sent directly from one institution to another and not handled by the student. The transcript may come in the U.S. Mail, or be sent electronically through a service such as Docufide/Parchment.

Only transcripts sent by the institution or agency will be considered official transcripts. A transcript that a student hand carries, even in a sealed envelope, is not considered an official transcript.

HFC follows the transcript practice established by the Michigan Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers:

Paying for College

Contact Us

Hours of Operation, Phone List and Maps