Adjunct Hiring Fair: HFC is seeking great instructors
Great teachers wanted!
Henry Ford College adjunct instructors are an important part of our mission to help students succeed. We offer a great teaching environment and students eager to learn.
If you are qualified and would like to share your expertise by instructing students in your subject area, we invite you to our Adjunct Hiring Fair this June.
ADJUNCT HIRING FAIR DETAILS:
Choose the date that works best for you, then Register at the link below.
- Thursday, June 2, 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. (appointments available at 4:00, 5:00 and 6:00 p.m.)
- Friday, June 3, 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. (appointments available at 12:00, 1:00, and 2:00 p.m.)
HOW IT WORKS:
You may attend without registering, but your experience will be more seamless if you register in advance. Thank you!
First: Review the “Subject Areas” section below to explore the subjects where we need adjunct instructors the most.
Inquiries about all subjects are welcomed.
You may drop in without registering, but your experience will be more seamless if you register in advance. Thank you!
Talk to an experienced HFC professional who can help you take the next steps toward becoming an adjunct instructor at HFC!
Contact Tracye Davis at email@example.com.
Subject areas in which we most need instructors
BEPD = Business, Entrepreneurship, Professional Development
HHS = Health and Human Services
SOLA = Liberal Arts
STEM = Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
Qualified candidates may apply for part-time faculty positions in the following areas.
- Android Mobile App Development
- Apple Mobile App Development
- Civil Engineering
- Machine Tool & Technology
- Plumbing & Pipefitting
- Process Technology
- Computers in Health Care
- Health (Advanced First Aid/CPR)
- Medical Terminology
- English Language Institute
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Biology, General
- Physical Science
- Science Education
NOTE: Some subject areas require specific certifications or degrees for adjuncts to teach. Feel free to ask Tracye Davis for details.
Benefits of registering in advance
Maximize your experience by registering in advance for the HFC Adjunct Job Fair.
Benefits of registering
- We will already know who you are, and will not have to take time collecting basic details during your appointment
- You will be able to submit your résumé, credentials, and any certifications or licenses so we will already have that information
- You will be able to specify what fields you are interested in teaching
- You will be able to share your LinkedIn profile if you choose
- You will be able to select a specific time for your appointment
- You will receive a confirmation of your appointment time