Assisted Learning Services
Assisted Learning Services provides accommodations to students with disabilities to overcome barriers to education through supportive services. In addition, Assisted Learning Services provides tutoring services to students in career and technical education programs.
Assisted Learning Services Location and Office Hours
We are in the LRC (Learning Resources Center), north side (parking lot side), main level (click here for campus map). We look forward to serving you!
- Monday, Thursday, Friday ..................... 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday ..................... 8 a.m.- 6:30 p.m.
- Career counseling to assist students in finding a career that is right for them
- Determination of eligibility for any Assisted Learning Services.
- Information on admission, registration, and graduation.
- Academic advising to help students choose suitable classes to meet their educational and career goals.
- Pre-enrollment for classes to help insure students get the classes that they need.
- Personal counseling to help students adjust to college. Those in need of more specialized or extensive counseling for personal issues will be directed to appropriate agencies.
Academic Assistance (if eligible)
- Special testing conditions
- Textbooks on tape/CD ROM
- Adaptive equipment
- Reader/writer services for the classroom
- American Sign Language interpreters for the classroom
- Individualized, small group, or lab tutoring for classes in career and technical areas
- Please contact Diane Eberts at (313) 845-6325 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, for details.
Counselors are seen by appointment only. Make a counseling appointment to:
- Determine eligibility for accommodations through Assisted Learning Services
- Receive other administrative assistance